Monday, May 22, 2006

It's a mon!!!

Oh ya...today was quite a sickening day...haha....

B: Hz...Help me print the basecard...Please....(Fake)
Me: ok...but i need to find where i save it in...
B: k...chop chop (which in other words...means fast fast)

After wasting few minutes searching for it to no avail...i remembered B own comp got the file...so i went up to him...

Me: Hey...I think i don't have that file anymore but maybe your comp have...
B: What? (not listening to what im saying earlier)
Me: I'm gonna use your comp to print it...
B: Print lo....this kind of thing don't need to ask me (Irritated)

What the hell...I'm trying to be polite and ask for his permission b4 touching his comp and he find me irritating...blehz...!!!!!! Angry ya? What attitude...qi si wo...but nvm...i just found a cat picture online which really brightened my night...whahha...Though i'm not exactly into cat or any other pets...but this one is real cute...


No comments: