Friday, July 07, 2006

Blehz!!!!!

I came across this phrase during work today... 'If you are not smart, then you aren't a nerd' quote by Miss Carolyn Chuin...Not very true...Since she's a good friend of mine and had been feeling real down recently, i will just agree with her this time...lolx!

Nothing much happened these days (Colleagues still left one after another...It's pretty common anyway)...According to Miss Chuin, she thought i should pick up something to kill my boredom (Probably so that i wouldn't disturb her every now and then with "Bored" or "Sian" on msn) But i'm plain lazy alright? i don't like to do anything other than lazing around. Ya...I'm a slacker...kinda sad huh? And even though i knew I'm getting more useless with each passing minute (Apparently most of my relatives thought so too)...I am doing nothing to improve it...

I've been asking myself why the hell should i care so much of how others see me as...I'm just me...I'm not earning big bucks but it's enough to feed myself...so tell me which part of me seems like a failure to them...

I'm tired of thinking through things...Don't tell me "then don't think la"...Cause it's not easy alright? I wish i could...

No comments: