Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dream guy...

This entry is written for those who thinks, or once thought, that I'm a les...

Just because i didn't show any physical attraction to the opposite sex, or haven't found my better half, doesn't means I don't like to fall in love with them...In case some of you might want to question, yes, i've been fond of someone before...but never deep enough to consider stepping into a relationship...I got no intention to rush myself, to accept anyone who came along my path (There's none so far)...though sometimes i might feel alittle empty inside...

And...I don't go way out for looks (Yaya...make a stupid face if you felt like it). I wouldn't expect him to be all good-looking and charming while i'm absolutely conscious of my own dull appearances...So don't tell me to lower my standard...that's stupid...Lastly, Miss chuin...i don't go for bad boys...i really don't know why almost everyone assume that...

My dream guy:
1. Has his own character and style
2. Caring and understanding towards me
3. Homorous and witty (Avoid acting like a clown)
4. Mature and calm (loosen up when it's time to relax)
5. Knows how to socialize with people
6. Surprise me on special occasion
7. Gives me freedom when nescessary
8. Be there for me when i needed him to be
9. Don't smells funny, bathe and wears perfume or fragance
10. Not stingy
11. Don't wear jeans/pants/shorts above his waistline (I think Xy knew what I'm refering to)

Preferably own at least one Levi's jeans (I knew some might be rolling their eyes now...lolx I'm kidding alright?)

No comments: