When I'm working, Pk msn me and i ignored him. I know I'm bad...I hope he is not reading this...But sometimes he would just type rubbish (About buying lottery and it will be a sure win cause I finally answered him on msn, or about how the sky turn red since I actually replied 'Hi' )...lolx! Trust me, this would no doubt annoyed someone if he/she is busy... Alright, even if he came across this he'd probably agree with me... hahaha!
Anyhow, he today typed something different after seeing me not replying him...And i just wanted to say a simple 'Thank You' to him...Thanks Pk...Thanks for what? Thanks for always listening to me complaining about how dumb, stupid and clumsy I am...always encouraging me that i need to keep trying so i could be sucessful some day...
ネスヘフVgセ0248 says:
When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000-step process.
ネスヘフVgセ0248 says:
juz for you =) take care i go work le
No comments:
Post a Comment