Yea...I told Ms chuin that I'm gonna post up loads of shit here...Why do i have to think of all kind of excuses just to take a half day leave, much less a full day one? Why do i have to look at a charcoal face for almost every working days and i've done nothing wrong? Why do i drag every night when I knew the next morning i've got to go work? Why do i have to feel guilty even when my leave is already approve?
Because i told lies...Because i dislike this job...Because i just wanted to have a one week vacation and the longest leave i ever took were two days in a row...Because my annual leave is only seven days...Because because?
Because I can never be contented and satisfy with what i have now...I hate myself for being like this...Sorry to all my friends out there who probably got to dig their ears everytime i complained to them...
Okok...I'm a complain queen...and yesterday i read an email which sound so true about me...
Blood type B:
1. Cool & Objective
2. Joke alot but could be shy actually
3. Complain alot when upset
No comments:
Post a Comment