Friday, September 29, 2006

Yesterday Y was so pretty in her wedding gown. Felt envy and happy for her. E jokingly said "Y, I'm so heartbroken tonight. Come, give me a hug please?" and Y answered "You want a hug? Sure I can give you that. But did you see that guy in the tux over there? I'm afraid he will punch you later" lolx. We laughed out loud. Her husband was very charming too.

I took alot of photographs and I chatted alot of my ex colleagues. It was like a big gathering. Orh yes, I took a picture with the guy who, afew months ago, wanted my handphone number and with a guy technician who had quit from his job recently. He asked me out after dinner, but I lied and said I'm going out with my friends. Since I don't feel comfortable with him kept watching me at the table, I think I shall reject his date.

About the guy who wanted my handphone number in the past...Below is what his colleagues told me...(I removed the names)

C says:
no lah.. T send me back..

C says:
C & A later than me..

-=justy=-"..." says:
Oic

-=justy=-"..." says:
ytd take pic with me de is A ar

C says:
ya loh..

Candy says:
he like u leh..

Candy says:
can give him chance?

Candy says:
haha..

Candy says:
last time he wanna woo you lah..

I don't quite believe in this. How does a person grew to like me when they don't even know what type of person I am...yea...bullshit

No comments: