Friday, October 20, 2006

These days I have plenty of time to write my blog. I'm bored in office, and equally bored at home. After the computer broke down, I realized just how much I relied on it to kill my boredom when I'm free. How coincidence that it went down right before the last few weeks of my working day. I shall upload pictures of my Hong Kong trip once I get it repaired. Recently, here came super lame colleague. He sat beside me and always talks crap...

In the morning, I was chatting with Ms Chuin on msn. This funny man turned and asked me "Hi. Are you P?"

I minimized the window "Erm. P is the one sitting inside. I'm HZ"

"Oh. Ok. Now I know" He nodded and pointed to my computer screen "Then what's your friend name?"

He was referring to the blinking msn window. Very dots.

In the afternoon, I was doing some data entries. He stared at the calendar "Can you do me a favour?"

He looked quite serious so I asked "What? I see if I can help"

"It's important. You must help me”

"Ar huh?"

Still eyeing the calendar, he said "Can you help me shift the deevapli to Friday?"

I think he is too stressed up and eat crab last night. Lolx. Rubbish.

No comments: