Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Don't know who else will be reading this entry. I'm tired of this. And maybe because I'm tired of all her persuation, I don't hold my decision so firmly anymore. I noticed I don't take long hours of my night to consider things like how I used to, I don't go around asking for friend's opinion on msn so much now. For the more comments I received (positive or negative), the harder it will be to make up my mind. This was good. I would live happier. I would have lesser depressing stuff to deal with. Sometimes, I could relaxed and slack in office without feeling guilty...There's a chinese saying 'Kan po liao' (Erm...direct translate...'see torn aready'? haha. I'm still lame)

Miss P asked for my help. She claimed this was the last time (She always did). She had employed a lady who will be starting work tomorrow, but the lady had to go on leave from 25th of November to 8th of december since she had booked air ticket to tour Australia (Others who came for interview are weird people. I saw :x). So coincidently, my last day is on the 31st of November while P own leave is from 5th to 8th of November. Anyhow, in between there would be a week gap whereby neither P nor new lady are in. P hoped I could be here during that period (15th of December last day). I looked at her and gave a unwilling face. I guessed I am slightly pissed off with her, even though I had a smile on my lips then. So I told her I've helped her so much, how could she expect me to stay longer? Didn't she mentioned it will be the last time she asked me to stay previously? and what if I need to go for interview or attend urgent matter? What happen if this lady quit before me?...I forgot what else I said...

Okay. So she promised me she wouldn't ask me to stay anymore if the new lady tendered. This shall be the last time. She would do the work herself and hire a temp. She would allow me to go for any interview from tomorrow onwards during office hour (Tell her a day in advance) and wouldn't deduct my pay. I thought I have nothing to lose. I could rest till after my birthday to find in January and there will be better job opportunity since people are probably tendering after getting bonus. I agreed. I knew she must be feeling super sianed that she got to compromise so much...BLAH BLAH...I don't care...

No comments: