It's a boring friday. Nobody is on msn to chat with me! I envy those who knock off at 5.30...so good norhz...but then not forgetting they start work earlier than me. I've been repeating Lee hom ' Yong yuan de di yi tian' over and over again, too lazy to change songs...I'm a pig...
Chatted with Ms Chuin about her younger sister. She wrote a email for her mei (Didn't know Ms Chuin could be such a good sister wor hehe). This part is written specially for Ms chuin whaha. Don't be so vexed by her attitude ya? I don't know much about the actual problem existing between her and your family. Probably you could start by trying to talk to her patiently, like how I sometimes listen to my brother advices? I understand that parents/slibings nag because of worries, but too much nagging worsen things. I am really upset whenever I quarrel with them, and every time it not only makes me angry, it makes me feel pretty useless. It felt like nobody, even my closest kin, bother to understand me. I remembered they kept telling me 'In times of trouble, friends might abadon you but family will always be there', and I wondered why weren't they be there for me at that rough moment. When a person get angrys they tend to not seeing things clearly. hoho. That's how some families fell apart? hehe..I'm not sure if reading this helps...just my own point of view ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment