Everyone seems to be so busy doing work. Except me! I'm bored! Okay. I couldn't force people to entertain me online just because I'm bored to tears. So, I'm gotta entertain myself. Actually I've some designing to do, but am too lazy to start. I'm a lazy bum. lalala. My last day is on the 15th of Dec!!! yeah~ Then, I can happily enjoy my birthday and christmas before finding a new job. Crazy of me to think this way. Mama always told me there are plenty of people out there who are jobless and I don't know how fortunate I am. ya ya. Change the phrase please. Tell me something more creative. Boo. I'm a shitty gal hahaha.
Wei! friends!!! My birthday coming soon hor! Remember hor! No presents at least send a message! booo! Don't be so heartless. I will hang pig head on your door step, then those who forgot me shall remember me forever. hoho. I'm gonna update my timetable here as well, in case I'm the one who forgot who meet me...whahaha
9th - GY
20th - GY (Xmas budget $20)
21th - Yun
22th - Poly friends (Xmas budget $10)
23th - Miss Chuin and SZ (Xmas budget $15)
If anyone of you want to pang seh me, must let me know earlier wor!!!! Byebye the sailor man~
No comments:
Post a Comment