My pretty pretty buddy Miss Chuin chuin dropped by on thursday morning with a strawberry short cake and christmas present whahaha. Actually she intended to give me a surprise but my big mouth Mum already told me on tuesday that she would be coming lolx. Ya, had no trouble remembering it cause Mum kept repeating till I had it memorized in my head "You're lucky to have this kind of friend. The rain poured heavily and still she came twice to my stall" The next sentence always made me laugh "Don't tell her I tell you she's coming because she tell me not to tell you she's coming" hahaha. Funny. Really touched norhz. After cutting the cake we sat around to chit chat. I think she somehow fell for my po-po soft toy (Kapo and Hippo) because her skeleton fingers just couldn't stop touching them. It's KAPO Miss Chuin, not kappo. haha! Thanks for what you've done whaha. Muackssssssssssssssssssssssssss. The cake was nice, and so was the belt okay? hehe...Strawberries are as sweet as me...


Pretty Miss Chuin and Ugly Miss Zhen hehe...at my home. I just woke up wor.
Yen went shopping with me on wednesday evening and dine at Sakae Sushi. We watched 'night at the musenum'. Very entertaining movie! hahaha. Before entering the cinemas, she brought me a christmas log cake in replace for birthday cake lolx. Thanks my cutie buddy k! lolx (Don't bang your head into the ceiling, you will have a hard time pulling it out) whahaha. I hoped she will like the christmas present norhz...
Pretty Cloud Miss Yun brought de mango cake from four leaves tasted super nice lolx! yum yum. There is a layer of mango pudding on top. Thanks for her accompany on thursday k! hehe. Oh ya, she did a Mr Jack birthday card for me. Very cute. Lucky Mr Jack'S wife is not inside or else me gonna burn it whahahaha! Kidding. Also, she 'stole' her Mum threads to tie up the chocolates. So coincidently the threads were in black and white colours whahaha. 'Eragon' was not bad, but the storyline progress kinda quickly...
On thursday night my ex company colleagues called my mobile to wish me happy birthday. haha happy. Thanks to you guys and those who sms me. I forgot if I replied or not to the smses. hahaha I so bad. Muack Muack~
No comments:
Post a Comment