Forgot to help them deposit money into bank account. They got fed up because the money was not deposit on time to deduct their fee yesterday. They quarreled and scolded that I couldn’t be depend on. Yeah. I thought so too. I’m just a forgetful and lazy idiot. In a situation like this, I really loathe myself. He yelled and reminded me yet again to deposit later. I continued typing this entry without answering him. I’m that bad. Yeah…
A person emailed me to arrange for an interview session with their western boss. Lousy as I always am, now I'm visualising and planning how it would go even though the interviewing date is on next monday. I think maybe I've got the minor social phobia. My chinese is poor, my english is poorer. The more I fear of going, the higher risk that I'm gonna stumble with my words there. I just couldn't stop being scare of...of? of meeting people? whatever. Knocked me out please. If I lost my memory, maybe I would not feel so useless...
No comments:
Post a Comment