Suddenly, I understand why people got fed up easily when jobless. Probably because they ownself felt useless, that’s why they couldn’t control their mood and throw temper on others. Life is quite contradicting actually. Me, for an example, don’t know what I really want. How many others once felt like this? Or are still feelings like this?
Speaking of my interview this morning, I didn’t go in. I merely walked pass and skimmed the inside. I’m being a real coward when I saw the number of ang mos working there. I left. Then, heading towards the Mrt Station, I called up the person-in-charge and informed her that I’m not coming. I hate myself for whining every now and then when I didn’t even try to help myself, I hate myself for troubling others with my own personal problems when they are already busy with their owns. Just like the darkening of my mood, the skies turn grey too. What a day. I wondered when I could stop acting like a annoying complain queen and move on. Weird thing is, I know I’m being an irritating idiot but still continue it. Recently, someone nagged that I should stop doing stupid things to avoid scolding from others…
I’m noisy only around friends. I talked non stop and made them tired. But, honestly, is there a need to change my way? I thank everyone for their concern and encouragement toward my job interview. I failed terribly yeah. I didn’t even try. PLEASE STOP RAINING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment