I hate it when people misunderstood me. Yea, and I also know that I shouldn't be bother to explain more because I couldn't change the way of how others think. I believed there are also times when I misunderstood people. From the way someone talk, sometimes what was meant to be simply a friendly advice could ended up like shooting him/her down.
Example 1:
Gal A: Boring shopping here. I want to exercise. I want to swim.
Gal B: Shopping is also a form of exercise.
Gal A: I want to lose weight. Shopping doesn't help one lose weight.
Gal B: Hmm, shopping also help to burn calories but not as much.
Gal A: It don't work for me, and, don't work for you as well. Don't lie to yourself.
Notice how the last sentence could easily be misunderstood.
Example 2:
Gal A: There's one new shopping mall around here.
Gal B: Which?
Gal A: It's new. I didn't know it was here until my friends told me. I don't even know it exist, you confirm don't know. Let's have the fries. Looks yummy.
Gal B: It don't tast that yummy to me now.
Gal A: Don't lie to yourself. You like it as much as I do. Eat it if you wanted to.
Okay. This is another one. Don't assume and make the other person feel foolish, though your intention might be totally harmless.
I guessed alot people, including me, still haven't master the art of good communication. Hoho.
No comments:
Post a Comment