Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ah gong is back from the hospital. Tomorrow my relatives are coming by to look after him as he will be needing 24hr care. I guessed my brother will be sleeping in the same room with ah gong at night just in case he woke up and dream-walk again. Kinda tiring, but what else can we do? I think my brother is going to stop his job-hunting for awhile too. Hope that ah gong will recover soon...

Have been working in Cathay for almost 2 months now. Still couldn't click quite well with my 'ang mo' colleagues. Mostly, I just kept to myself during office hour and lunch-in alone. There are times when I so much wanted to tender, partly cause I just couldn't feel the sense of belonging there, and also because the lack of communication between me & them was starting to affect my working performance. Thus, I got scolding so often that I couldn't remember the exact number of times. I'm hanging on now, simply because it's the most interesting job I've had so far. But, for some reason, I knew I wouldn't stay for long...

How can a person work 8hrs mon-fri and not have a single 'friend' to chit-chat with everyday?

No comments: