Recently, I'm quite surprised that I actually can enjoy shopping alone...
But of course, I still do prefer having the company of friends. It's just that, sometimes when I got so fedup with work, I simply cannot resist getting a tinge bit irritated seeing my shopping kaki stood outside most shops and waited while I obviously am still looking around inside. In that case, honestly, I rather be doing something else which both of us will enjoy, than being conscious of someone else's boredom and quietness. Sometimes, I'd tried to come up with a common topic, only to be shoot down by his/ her short replies...
Perhaps, I'm too sensitive, short tempered, petty. Perhaps, I'm trying to please everyone else and that's why I'm getting more lame...
'Sian'ness can be contagious...
Two questions never to ask the person who date you out, unless he/ she is in a damn good mood:
1. "Why didn't you ask someone else out today?"
2. "Didn't someone else ask you out today?"
If the person already had a date, will he/she still be outside with you now?
No comments:
Post a Comment