Saturday, August 02, 2008

Why I sux?

Because I couldn't stop complaining...

Because I couldn't stop comparing...

Because I couldn't stop feeling guilty for bothering others with my own problems...

Because I know what I'm doing and feeling are wrong and yet I couldn't help it...

Because I tried so many times to stop all the above and here I am, still complaining, still comparing, still thinking how I'm such a sickening irritating bitch...

No I'm not angry with anyone. In fact, I would like to thank everyone who are there for me, encouraging me. I really really appreciate it even though at times I might act otherwise (I'm never one to show gradtitude freely). I hate wasting their time and spoilting their mood with my own trivial problems. I'm simply disappointed in myself, angry with myself. I very much wanted to change but I'm always back to sqaure one...

P.S: Jun, I read your blog. If you happened to read my previous post and misunderstood something, then do accept my apology :)

No comments: