I was angry yesterday.
To the person who made me feel this way:
Remember who was the one who told me I was reckless to choose design course and I bought it upon myself when I teared at night because I was so very tired trying to finish my projects almost every day? Who was the one who said I was careless, stupid because the computer and my thumbdrive happened to clash at the same time and I lost all softcopies of my school files? Now you are the one who taste it and you accuse me of not having any sympathy when all I did was to keep quiet when you are complaining?
Who was the one who brushed me off when I complained about work, saying I am a grumbling queen? Now I choose not to discuss and talk about my decisions, any of it, and you think I am too nonchalant?
I remember all these because it is a reminder that I need to learn to manage stress and be independent. I need to stop wincing and affect others. I need to know for every steps I chose, if I ever regret, I have myself to blame. I need to constantly mend my ways to be a better person. And you? You got it wrong. You can only think of how petty I am to remember such trivial matters. What are you now? No point in arguing with you so I would rather be silent. You don't even deserve any explanation. One day, you will see. In the meantime, get the hell out of my sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment