Starting my day with Macademia and Chocolate Chips cookies.
I left my job yesterday. This morning woke up feeling good, haven't been feeling like this for a long time.
A thought crossed my mind earlier. When I'm 28, starting on a new job, can I still expect others to repeatedly teach me step by step on how to get certain things done? And then send me emails with all the instructions and procedures in case I forgot to jot down notes and forget? Can I still expect others to explain to me what are Delivery order, Peforma Invoice and Purchase order in details? Even if the person I'm replacing did all the above, can I still expect her to answer all my calls and repeat to me some of the above again?
And the important part - in the harsh working society, will I get to meet someone as kind and patient?
No comments:
Post a Comment