There are people who asked why I want to remove it in the first place. Why? Ever watch movies when the person with moles were teased and made fun of? Ever remember your long-time-no-see friend as 'The one with moles on her face'? Ever experience the awkwardness of someone looking at your photographs and commenting only on how obvious the mole on your cheek was in the dark? And even with makeup to conceal, there are still people who get near and try to see the flaws, there are still people who feel the need to remind you your moles weren't perfectly covered up. Dark eyes circles would need professional skill to conceal, least to mention black moles.
I've been self-conscious.... or maybe I'm simply vain.
Those who have the access to my blog aren't the ones who did the above so dear friends, no worries you guys are still in my christmas celebration list. Ha!
To a friend who has recently broken off with her boyfriend of many years, I hope time will heal soon enough... Go, Ms Cutie Chuin.
No comments:
Post a Comment