Sunday, March 14, 2010

No dancers. No superstar special guest. (In fact, the apearance of the special guest was quite a disappointment). For a non-fan of Mr Hsiao, some might find the concert a wee bit plain. Me? I'm not a hard-core fan but tonight I was completely allured and mesmerized by his impressive voice, his humor, his humbleness, his everything. When he started performing my all-time favourite song 'Desperado' with his drums, I have decided every moment spent hearing him sings shouldn't be distracted by or wasted on video-recording. This guy can REALLY sing well. Almost three hours of non-stop entertainment. I melted.

Thanks Jam. Thank you for bringing us such quality, sincere (and funny) live performance. I enjoyed it simply because you genuinely enjoyed yourself on the big stage and shown us your best. Words alone couldn't describe how good this is. I'm glad I went.

There wasn't much of a need for dancers and special guest anyway. The concert was almost a full-house. As a new comer in the music industry, Mr Rock simply rocks!







No comments: