Hoho...A sun night again...Went to my grandma birthday earlier, ate buffet and chatted with cousins (Moi grandma has lots of grandchild and grandgrandchild...I don't even remember some haha) . Nothing special this year, held at the same place and ordered from the same caterer. Everyone just sort of gathered and talked, as usual...
Suddenly felt abit left out at the celebration lolx....but I'm always uncomfortable in big crowds. Not sociable enough ya? I knew I'm thinking too much again (Have been thinking lots every since i started working) It's just that...Arghhh....i don't exactly know what I'm going to type here...why do i start this subject anyway...
I wondered if i ever mention to anyone about this...Most of the relatives from my mother's side are realli good at socializing (Homourous and very friendly?) and i thought I'm the exceptional one...the odd one...It's like they are those sales type (That include my brother~) while I'm the opposite...what a funny thought ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment