Thursday, June 08, 2006

Motive!

Guys, don't ever treat me too well out of sudden...I think I will be scare away lolx!!! I mean, of course my good buddys are supposed to be nice to me ...hahaha!...But if someone I'm not close with (E.g. Colleagues) wanna give me clothes for no apparent reason, then smiled and asked me to pick one...That will be kinda weird?

P: Ger (Gestured towards Y's Office)
Me: Ohok (We knocked and walked in quickly...Thought it's another design project again...)
Y: Which one you think nice? Just take it (Asking me and P)
Me: errrr.....
Y: Black? You always wear black...
Me: Erm...
Y: You like Black?
Me: Yeah...
Y: You unpack it and see if the size fit or not
Me: (Blindly followed what he said...Actualli i don't really like Polo T :X)
Y: Should be can...Na qu

And so, now i 've got a new BLACK polo T (Threw it aside once i reached home) hahaha. I'm still wondering what's his motive !!!! whahaah

No comments: