Monday, June 19, 2006

Hanging dry

Wor...Had been a long time since i last updated this blog. Applied one-day leave today so here i am taking some time off to add a new entry hehe. Xp went for operation to have her four wisdom tooth removed (There's gonna be stitches ya? lolx). Get well soon yo.

Yesterday night Xy asked about further studies. It's good to go back school, but i just couldn't think of what course I'm interested in. I remembered J once asked me during a shopping trip "There's got to be something you really enjoy doing. Drawing?" and i answered "I don't know. Can't come up with any right now". It's been over a year and still I am in square one. Friends might have already reached out for their goals and I'm still hanging aimlessly (Kinda sad ya?). By the time of my birthday this year, wish that i would have everything figure out (Hope so lolx!)

Orh ya. This is to my friend Miss Chuin...
What's happening to you sia. Have visited your blog several times and all those recent entries were so depressing yo. Jiayou jiayou yo. Im also an introvert and I have few close friends too (But then you've got something more than me. A goody goody boyfriend ya? haha) I knew i will be the last person you turn to when there's a problem lolx (I thought every friends of mine will agree on that...am not exactly a good listening ear yo) but maybe i can cheer you up abit la k..whahaha...Go Gal~

Here i found some Pictures of Daniel Wu...Very handsome ya? lolx.

No comments: