Life could be so simple in the past, yet much more happier than now...If only i could be just as easily contented...
Call me petty, unforgiving, immature (Whateva you could come out with)...I remembered all those unkind words people had said about me, as well as those names of people who had treated me like dirt or played me around like I'm a dumb fool...I could forgive alright?...but i couldn't forget so don't ask me not to think about it...
To those insensitive relatives & friends of mine...they certainly got no brain cause they didn't noticed however minor their criticism might be, it could still stung and hurt like hell...especially to those youngster who had felt inferior and depressed enough...blehz...! And I thought adult should be much more perceptive, some of them showed otherwise ya?
Alright...Now..i supposed i got to apologise to those who are offended because my words...I'm straightforward and I blunt without going through my mind sometimes...I'm cold and i don't
concern for people around me...I'm a complain queen and i always complain!!!...I guessed maybe I'm simply a self-centered and dispassionate girl everyone dislike...haha
No comments:
Post a Comment