It's a friday. Since the anticipated weekend is near...and i've posted up a whole lot of depressing entries previously...I shall update something worth smiling for today...hahaha...lolx!
Things to feel happy for:
1. I earn enough to spend on some stuffs i like (Though I hate my job!!!)
2. I communicate quite well with sliblings and parent (Some families might not...)
3. I own two Levi's Jeans~ (My fav...just seeing it make me happy abit)
4. My mood gets better when i could make someone laugh (I know sometimes i'm lame...lolx)
5. Im not exactly ugly...just no fashion sense and have a weird taste (At least i don't look like a monster ya?)
6. I get cheer up on most weekends (All my family members are kinda funny)
7. I have good cousins and few close buddys to accompany me when free (Though not much...)
8. I have got some friends who are always there to hear me complain...thank you :P (Hope they don't hate me)
9. I found a new hobby...which is to read thriller when I'm bored (Call me a nerd...but time will pass much easier...lolx)
10. I feel good when I smell nice (whahahaha...Dior perfume...having it make me slightly happier too...And lucky there's enough clean water to let me bathe 3 times a day haha)
That's about all...can't think of anymore to add on...if you guys remember things that will make me happy about myself....tell me ya? hahahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment