Monday, July 24, 2006

erm...

I broke my mirror today...the one i used to make sure my hair don't go out of place (though it always do)...I thought it might be a start of bad luck...how? Maybe complain to others might change it...hahaha...Anyway, i kanna cut by it also...not deep...not serious...just bleed quite alot for awhile...I think it should be okay...Miss chuin said i shouldn't believe in that..whahah


-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
i broke a mirror
-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
oops
Ú i vethed...nâ i onnad Moo! says:
hor
-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
...
-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
how
Ú i vethed...nâ i onnad Moo! says:
hm
Ú i vethed...nâ i onnad Moo! says:
.
-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
and i cut by it also
-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
i think it's bad luck
-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
how am i gonna lose tat bad luck
-=justy=-"...Blehz...BLEHZ...I live up in the mountain..." says:
hahahaha
Ú i vethed...nâ i onnad Moo! says:
dance lor

I think Mr kun is very lame..he asked me to dance? Dots...No link...haha

No comments: