I felt like posting something up here...those very personal thoughts of mine...but just like jun...I'm afraid that people who read this might be offended...
Here just a simple question to my friends...
1. What do you guys think of my character...Am I a weakling?
Before, the impression i gave others was not quite as important to me as now...I have been feeling pretty lousy these few yrs because of how others see me...Honestly, I'm losing that wee bit of optimism I used to have and I don't really know myself anymore...I became so conscious of my too plain appearance and couldn't recall what my strengths are...Jun, you are partly right about the doll...I wanted to be wild...I wanted to be strong, confident, smart, independent, sociable, capable and charming...I dislike to be the person I am now...
'Nonchalant' don't exactly fit me well...I'm guilty whenever someone is hurt by my words...I'm guilty when someone feel ugly because of what i say...And I'm sorry that good friends usually don't receive any praises from me face-to-face (Unless you took a knife to my neck)...That doesn't mean I don't think well of you guys...Really...
No comments:
Post a Comment