Thursday, July 27, 2006

Miss Chuin kept nagging me to update my blog (Cause she's too bored) lolx...Erm...Actually there's nothing to post up...hahaha

Yesterday i took a full day mc to slack at home...(Xp smsed me 'I heard that someone's on mc today, Gei gei again huh! What illness do you have? I wonder how come doctor always get bluff by you!!!' lolx!) i wasn't really rotting alright? Hahaha...Such a unkind cousin of mine...that makes her out of my birthday celebration list...BLEHZ...Anyway...I've got flu and bad cough so i wasn't really buying a mc ya? (I lost abit of my sweet voice :X) hahaha

So today when i reached the office, there's a pile of work waiting to be done...And colleagues are asking me "Are you alright? You look seh seh de" Fakers...I knew I'm bad..whahaha...Everytime i returned to work from a day of medical leave they will asked exactly the same question...Buay sian ah! :X ok...I'm bad again...lolx...But then, maybe i do look abit seh seh la...cause B actually helps to take pictures...That's quite a miracle...

No comments: