Boss gave me a Puma watch yesterday. Quite a expensive one. I was thinking maybe he got it from someone/somewhere, and somehow had predicted that I might tender my resignation letter again so thought a gift might avoid it. Honestly, I don't care whether it's branded or not (It's not Levi's anyway). Even if it's something I've been aiming, i wouldn't have appreciated it as much when it's a token from someone whom i don't trust at all. Yes, ask me and I would tell you I don't trust any of my colleagues at all. i'm sensitive ya? I took it home, stared at it long enough and wanted so much to return it back...hoping by doing so would ease the guiltiness and uneasiness i felt after receiving it...If I had read B's motive accurately, that I believed his tactic had worked well on me. It confused me further, not knowing if i should quit or stay. You guys must be silently shaking head, thinking why am i so indecisive and acted exactly like a coward. I complained, and when it's time to leave, i hesitated. Yaya...I think I suck...Ms Chuin is right...i couldn't blame anyone for what's I'm feeling...cause I brought trouble to myself …I’m the one who is usless…
Why am I always being like this…tinking so much…booooooo….
By the way,, Xp had already booked the ticket to HK for us. Will be going for a holiday from 8th to 11th October. I applied for a one week annueal leave on Monday. Hahaha….Hope everything goes smoothly. Heard people said the summer sales in HK will be over by the time i vist and there wouldn't be much to shop about except winter clothings…abit sad…:(
No comments:
Post a Comment