Monday, August 28, 2006

Don't wanna repeat today's incident again...But i just hope someday people who teased and embarrassed others will get to feel how hurting those words could be...Thank Chuin...I'm gonna copied and paste your paragraphs to my blog...

They dunno how much it hurts to say people. To them it's just teasing.. and they do it to make themselves happy and to entertain themselves.. but they nv know how it will affect the people that they have teased. It's called mental torturing. They are abusing us emotionally.. You may think that it's not a big deal and there's no need to take it seriously.. Wait till u experience how ppl ALWAYS treat u like u're stupid (or smth negative) or always said u are one infront of ur face as well as the others. I just hope one of you can copy and paste this to those mindless idiots who like to criticise/tease ppl often. Or maybe one of you reading my blog are one of the people like tat. Get it in your head and be more sensitive can?I'm just super pissed with insensitive brainless people like tat. Fuck off can? Now I know why some people will turned crazy and go off killing ppl. Because they could no longer take it anymore. They just snapped.. Zhen, They will have their turn to taste wat it's like. I dun think u are what they've said. =)

No comments: