Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Life is unfair...why does woman mood swing when their period comes? Arghhh

I am frustrated with myself. Even the tiniest matter annoyed me. This morning I received an order from P, and i went ahead to pack the goods since E is on leave. Anyway, I'm damn blur enough to miss some boxes kept on the upper shelves, so I searched only boxes from the middle shelves. Naturally, those boxes from top shelves still didn't caught my small eyes when I turned to leave the store (That's a huge disadvantages of being short and fat ya?). I thought there's no stock left and stupidly I phoned my sales to let him know (Guys, Just laugh and say I'm Stupid...Cause I really am!!)...

We spent the whole afternoon discussing 'how?" through phone. Read carefully, it's the whole afternoon~ I wasted my whole noon~ I realized the presence of those boxes at 628 pm and I felt an urge to strangle myself...The sales gonna be thinking I'm stupid and stoning when I called him back again...

Just now..at home...I raised my voice at ah gong again...Sorry...i really very very pek chek...


-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
i tell my ah gong "I WAN EAT...BUT DUN NEED HEAT IT"

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
and he listen as "no..i dun wan eat"

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
so he nag...but nvm...i didn't care him

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
den papa come home...ask me want heat anot..i dots..den i said heat la..anything.later i eat

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
den he heat

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
heat hao le ah gong ask me "u dun wan eat why ask ur papa eat"

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
den i said "i wan eat!"

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
den he "waste ppl effort blah blah blah"

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
den i shout "I WAN EAT...MUST TELL U HOW MANY TIMES I WAN EAT!!!!! I LATER EAT..I WAN EAT!!!!!"

-=justy=-"...BOO LA..." says:
i very bad i noe

No comments: