Friday entries:
I tendered my resignation letter this morning. Ms Fake was surprised and asked me why. I told her it was solely because of my own personal reasons, that I would like to have a change of environment, location and working hours. She don't buy it. She insisted that if i really wanted so much to quit, then i should at least let her understand the truth. How am i supposed to start about it? That i hate this company for being so calculative, that i dislike the sarcastic attitude of my incharge and most colleagues? Maybe if i blurt out , she will be furious enough to sack me and save me the trouble of cracking my already stupid brain for crappy excuses , rather than kept persuading me to try for another six months. haha ...
Ms Fake: why not you stay for just another one to two months, maybe by then when you are more settled, you will change your mind? From a friend point of view, I agree that you should see and learn more in differnt jobs while you're still young... But don't you think your time here is quite short? Why be so rush to decide this? It's just a few months ago when you chose to stay...
Me: I've been thinking of this for quite some time. And i really wish to look out for other jobs. (Looked at her and then i covered my eyes) I don't want to look at your face. I don't know what to say...
Ok, my sentence sort of ease that tense moment for awhile. Both of us laughed...
Ms Fake: Think about my suggestion alright? If you really feel like quiting then pass me your letter on monday again. i won't accept it now...
I was thinking why should i care if she accepted it anot...it's my right to tender and she didn;t have any right not to approve...And she's wrong...It have been a total of seven months since i last tendered in March...Till now, I 've been here for one year and five months...hoho...Im being calculative also. This morning parent quarreled again at 4am in their locked bedroom...so loud that it woke my brother and me...I got damn pissed off whenever they do this...to make matters worse...this morning i took wrong bus, met insane people who kept smiling to himself, scolded by a tupid auntie who mumbled fiercely when i stood in front of her in bus for no reason...I had a BAD BAD DAY...
No comments:
Post a Comment