L told me about her relationship issue...She don't know whether to break with her guy anot...and just like me, she kept repeating about leaving him, yet until now they are still togather. I understood how she felt, maybe, because I myself had been vexing over to quit my job or not. I didn't have the right to say "L, be firm. Why aren't you leaving him since you are not so happy with this relationship". I should convince myself to be decisive first before telling anyone else that...It's not easy ya? I knew...When you are in the state of being confused, you just sank deeper and couldn't make up your mind...And a simple disapproving sentence from someone else might confused you even further...
Me: If ever the thought of breaking up with him enter in your mind, then there's a big possibility that you might be having the same problem in future. Maybe you should ask yourself why would you be thinking of that in the first place?
L: I'm not sure...Next time when you are in a relationship, then you will understand...
Me: Ok...so everything i said now means rubbish? lolx
Alright. Maybe she sees no link to what i wanted to say...But i still believe that somehow, no matter it's work or family or love issues, once you have the slightest thoughts of the existance of a problem and you never try to solve it, it will just come back again to haunt you...Thank L for chatting with me, and for making me realize this...
No comments:
Post a Comment