Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good
- I could eat and use handphone during office hour.
- I could do work in the design room often.
- I could play window messenger when working (Except not to let either P or B saw it)
- I could practise my design skill and learn administrative work.
- I could get slightly higher monthly salary than other administrative job.
- I could joke with one or two of the colleagues occasionally. (Though not all)
- I could get treat from boss during their birthday, Christmas, Chinese New Year.

Bad
- The Annual Leave is only seven days.
- They deduct leave (And pay when leave is not enough) for lateness
- The working time is from 9.15 to 6.30 mon to fri.
- There is no OT pay. (And often got to stay late to complete work)
- They terminated 3 staff but didn't replace any of them.
- The incharge and boss don't get along well with the staff (Showed black face often)
- Even some colleagues here don't get along well with each other.
- Workers here are expected to do 2 or 3 person work (But no increment)
- They passed sarcastic remarks whenever others come back from lunch late.
- There's no music in the office and couldn't surf the net unless boss is not around.
- They closed for additional one more day during CNY but auto deducted it from worker's annual leave.
- There's less than ten workers in the office now.

No comments: