Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I was discussing with Ms Chuin about my 'xia sua' incident. Then, we somehow changed to the topic of mole removal. I wanted to remove a mole on my left cheek and she wanted to remove one on her chin. Now I’m searching where and how much I could have it removed. I heard that scars might look much more obvious than the mole itself so this kinda scared me into thinking twice again. Yen said i should go check whether it's good or bad before removing as my luck might become worse instead of better. Erm, anyhow, I did read from one emails that mole on cheek could improve a person social life. But still, it looked ugly on me and ever since I'm in primary school i have been wanting to get rid of it. Hope it will help to boost up my confident after removing it. If anyone of you happen to have any places to recommend, kindly let me know. Thanks a lot.

No comments: