Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why am I always bothering others with my resignation. Guys, I'm sorry. People are always telling me how they would handle my situation differently, that they would play it cool and quit no matter what. It struck me as I'm real useless. I think a part of me still felt guilty. (Yeah, called me crazy. L once said 'Why care so much since you'releaving). I'm not siding anyone, not my boss, not P, and certainly not this company, but they have given me what I've requested for after i promised to stay on March. I thought for quite some time and decided that it was only fair for me to do my best till the last day of work, and to help them out for another two weeks. No offense here, really, but friends, don't tell me "You so xin ruan. Since you think the they treat you ok, then don't resign lo...stay lo...". Please don't make me feel any worse than how i already am. There's this chinese saying "Ren qing shi gu"...I hope I did this correctly...

Y: I'm happy for you. Find one which you think could provide opportunity for you to learn lots of things. Then, your experience and salary would increase too. I wish you all the best. But remember, yao wei zi ji liu xia yi tiao hou lu. You wouldn't know when you might need P or boss help again. Jiayou ba"

Thanks Y for the encouragment...

No comments: