Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Orh…I'm back from Hong Kong for almost a week by now. Brought nothing except food. I can't upload the photo to my blog because my home PC broke down. I presumed it was something to do with the spoilt hard disk since whenever I tried to reformat it, a error code 'Cannot detect the hard disk' appeared. Yesterday, I decided that I'm really too bored so I went to the vcd rental shop. I asked for the Korea drama 'Gong-Ye man wang fei" but it was all rented out. So "sway". I couldn't update my blog these few days too. So basically I ate and slept, ate and slept . Don't be surprised if you noticed me getting fatter...

I'm counting down to my last day in this company. A new assistant came on Monday and quit yesterday. Reason being, she recently suffers from depression and ops (Don't know what that is. Another form of mental illness perhaps" so she couldn't cope with the stress here. Nobody knows how true that is, but she is really quiet. Anyway, P and E talked to me again. She knew I've interest in graphics, thus wanted to offer me their designer position and remove my administrative work. The salary would be the same of course, just that I do not have to touch on admin anymore. My decision wavered (Slap me please). I thought It is a good opportunity for me...I'm considering... I doubt I will stay in the end…

No comments: