Saturday, November 18, 2006

Promised Miss Chuin that I would update today. I kept my word! lolx. Casino Royale was nice. Charming man and charming lady. Lots of action. wahha. I didn't find Daniel Craig good-looking at first, but change my opinion after watching it. He is very tough and macho inside the movie. I think I'm becoming a 'hua chi'. lolx. Did I also mention that I watched Step up? It was another good one. Great dance moves and hot guys! Erm...I think his name is Channing Tatum. Wor~

It's a friday! lolx. I guilty now that I didn't accompany Miss jun today. Sorry~ lolx...Poor her got an insensitive boyfriend who didn't want to accompany her when she is alone. I shall help curse him in my dreams tonight and he would have a swollen ear in the morning. Okay. Miss Chuin. Here it goes. What kind of man I dislike...I dislike irresponsible, indecisive, self-centered, petty, immature, ungentlemanly man. Example: Those who couldn't make up their mind, who took such a long period to think but still couldn't come up with a decision, especially whether they truely like a girl or not. Those who are always talking big about themselves and how important they are. Those who make a lizard sound instead of apologizing after knocking into a woman. Those who didn't spare a thought for girls, saying insensitive stuff. Etc. lolx. Okay. I admit I am a difficult woman. I sux too. lolx!!!

No comments: