Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some people are just so good at changing face. Should go for the "Bian nian" competition in China. Probably would stand a chance to win champion. BOO. She told me not to scare the new girl away...we've been interviewing again and again because all the new colleague quit after a day or two...I think she is the one who are frightening them off. Look at those big shitty eyes. Listen to her sarcastic words. Tell me, which normal human being couldn't go for a better job. It's not like they gave high salary or good benefits. Okay. I admit I'm one of the dumb ass who didn't leave blah. I remembered she used to treat me like this too...

The new girl is afraid of her...Every new girls are...lalala. Not to forget almost every of our existing colleagues are too! What does that say about her, that she makes one lousy superior who couldn't click with any of her staff. yaya. Right! And she is an hypocrite. lalala. Yaya...work is full of hypocrite but not one as lousy as her. She couldn't even fake well...bahz

No comments: