Oh ya, I'm back from Taiwan. Taipei was cooling, temperature between 16 to 24. Trip was fun, except for the shopping part. Though clothes were really cheap, I bought only a bag and a top. I'm not gonna elaborate on it, you guys know why! Toured from Kaosiong, Pingdong, Henting to Tainan, Taizhong and Taipei. We shivered after bathe almost every night lolx!
I actually enjoyed most of the sightseeing, and of course, tasting taiwan snacks!! (Xiao Chi). Our tourguide Ah Bao is a humorous uncle in his late forties. A singapore tourguide named Mark, tall and super muscular with an average look, also went along. I saw him carrying 3 luggages with his two huge arms 0.0 He fell on his butt during the trip, nothing serious, but Ah Bao joked that he felt the ground shook and thought another earthquake was coming. In case anyone wonder whether if there's any youngster in the group, yes! There are 2 guys in their early twenties who partied & clubbed everynite (They asked me to join once) and slept in bus during the day -.-
Here you go, some pictures of the trip...More to come~

No comments:
Post a Comment