Sunday, June 07, 2009

Why don’t i let my cousin, my bothers read my blog? Because I don’t want them reading what I’m going type next, because I’m afraid to let them know how I really feel, because I dread to let them see the inner side of me.

Sometimes, I don’t like my family. They are pushing me to the wall and at times I’d break down and cry alone. I’m just a simple girl, why do they want me to be as successful as a guy? It’s so unfair, comparing to my bothers, hoping I can be as independent, as outspoken, as daring. They would deny having compared me to them. They would say I’m crazy to have these thoughts. Nevertheless, this is exactly how I feel from their action and their choice of words.

There’s such a thing call PMS, a term they will never understand. They might not even know its existence. I had my fair share of bad days, moon swings, just like every other gals but I’m not allowed to show it - if somehow I couldn’t control and lose my temper, then I’m crowned as ‘attitude’. I wonder - if I’ve grown up in a different home with a family who could understand me more, would I still be as inferior as I am now...

No comments: